(10 February 2017, Hong Kong) Knight Frank, a international property consultancy, has been appointed by Taylor Wimpey to launch its landmark development – Palace View – to the Hong Kong market, offering a collection of just 55 apartments and penthouses overlooking Lambeth Palace and the River Thames.
- Occupying the prestigious address of 1 Lambeth High Street, Palace View enjoys a prime position, situated at the foot of Lambeth Bridge in London’s Zone 1.
- Just moments from Westminster, it boasts an excellent location with central London landmarks like Westminster Abbey, The London Eye and the South Bank all within a short walking distance.
- The capital’s most famous theatres and award-winning restaurants are also in easy reach in Covent Garden.
About the property:
- The collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments has been thoughtfully designed to reflect its elegant surroundings, which include the capital’s iconic Houses of Parliament.
- Many of the apartments have been designed to take full advantage of the outstanding views of Big Ben, the River Thames and Lambeth Palace with open-plan layouts and floor-to-ceiling glazing. Each home also has the added benefit of valuable outdoor space, with a terrace, balcony or winter garden providing an inner-city sanctuary that can be enjoyed all year round.
- The apartments integrate bespoke kitchens, underfloor heating, and comfort cooling, along with contemporary interiors by award-winning design practice, Farrells.
- Other facilities include a private cinema room, personal concierge service, secure underground car parking, fully-equipped gym and a landscaped courtyard.
- Prices starting from £745,000.
- The first homes are due for completion in Q4 2017/Q1 2018.
- Education continues to be a major draw for overseas investors buying into the UK market. With its central location, Palace View is ideally placed for institutions such as University College London, The London School of Economics and Imperial College London, as well as a host of excellent schools.
According to Knight Frank research, in 2015, £1.1bn was invested in prime central London by buyers motivated by education. In addition, according to Knight Frank’s 2016 Wealth Report, 80% of advisers to UHNWIs expect increased demand for international education among their clients over the decade.
Logan Cordy, International Project Sales, Knight Frank commented: “Significant regeneration along the Southbank over the last 15 years has helped to establish the area as a business and cultural centre. Palace View is incredibly well placed to benefit from this and provides an excellent opportunity for buyers looking to invest in the heart of London, within walking distance to some of the city’s finest universities, museums and of course world famous landmarks. The protected status of the neighbouring Lambeth Palace ensures that views of the River Thames and Houses of Parliament will remain unchanged for years to come.”
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 18 to 19 February 2016
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Edinburgh Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact:
Associate Director, Public Relations, Marketing & Communications, Greater China
Tel: +852 2846 7175
Fax: +852 2840 0600